Friday, July 10, 2009

I Now Surrender to Hong Kong Public Transportation!

Either I am in a bad luck streak or I am not meant to take public transportation in Hong Kong. The series of MTR incidents and not this? Why? I tell you why right now. During lunch hour, I took the tram from Sheung Wan to Admiralty, a mere 5 mins trip only. I was lucky enough (or in lack of it as you will see) that I got the very first row seat right in front of the huge window. The blowing wind, or "heat waves" I like to call it, is making me sweat so badly, but that was not the worst part of it.

A grumpy old man sitting next to me opened a plastic bag and grabbed a plum out. (the fruit plum) He seemed hungry because he quickly finished one and grabbed another one when the tram was still within the Central area. As soon as he started eating away his second plum, I peeked at the plum because the "label" was still on the skin of the plum. And it was at that moment I realized the plum must be very very juicy and sweet! ... How would I know? Simple, it was because of the plum juice got squirted onto my face and abit onto my lips !!! It was THAT juicy !

What's Next !!!!! I am taking the Ferry from Central to TST this evening, let's see if anything will happen ... sigh ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment