Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am falling in love ...

Yes, I am falling in love ... I am falling in love with COMO SHAMBHALA products! I was introduced to COMO SHAMBHALA's products last year during my trip to Bangkok (BKK) and during my latest revisit to BKK this past weekend, I can't help myself but to stock up on COMO SHAMBHALA's bodycare products! Among the various blends, my favorite has to be the INVIGORATE signature blend, with eucalyptus, geranium, lavender and peppermint! I have stocked a few months worth of supplies mainly the shower gel and body lotion. Of course you can find it in Hong Kong as well but DOUBLE the price!



Not only is the scent of the gel and lotion very refreshing, it truly invigorates me! I even enjoy smelling it right out of the bottle! They also offer the soap bar but I found it rather ... humm ... it makes your skin rather dry right after that hand cream or lotion is required immediately! If you are stopping by BKK anytime soon, do make an effort to buy a few blends to try!

(P.S. - the Metropolitan Bangkok provides COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities!)

COMO SHAMBHALA
Website: http://www.comoshambhala.como.bz/products/bodycare

4 comments:

Unknown said...

for this season, i need some oilatum love, love ^_^

Jason said...

@Rita: o o o o ... OILATUM as in the oilatum cream & lotion found in the UK? Are they available in HK? I once saw them everywhere in the UK!

Greentea00 said...

too bad i dont see it in hk...

Jason said...

@Greentea00: Lane Crawford has it but double the price unfortunately; but you can go and check out the scent to see if you like it or whether it INVIGORATES you like it did to me :)

If you like it, do let me know! My next BKK trip should be coming up soon hopefully!!!!! :)

Post a Comment