Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hong Kong

IMG_2641

Hong Kong can be summarized in this single picture in my opinion. The Junk symbolizes the old Hong Kong when it was under colonial times as a fishing harbour. The symbol of the junk can be found in many places such as bills of certain value. IFC standing tall at the back represents the current status of Hong Kong as one of the major international finance centers. However, I am pretty sure that it is no news to anyone that the city relies heavily on the finance, property and service sectors for its sustainable growth over the past ... 2 - 3 decades perhaps. Is such status going to change soon? I have no idea, but sooner or later, sooner the better in my opinion. If it is to change, how well will Hong Kong cope? .... to be continued ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

let's try that aqua luna some day

KennyT said...

I wanna steal your photo!

Jason said...

@Rita: I think we know who we can ask haha

@KennyT: Thanks for your kind words, go ahead haha ...

Post a Comment