Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love?


Please say hi to my girl friend called Canon.



IMG_2511

I take her with me everywhere. I took her to the park one day.

IMG_2509

On other special occasions I would take her to see the great skyline of Hong Kong along the Victoria Harbour.


On a sunny day, we like to enjoy the nature together and hug by the warmth of the sunshine.


Although we met only recently, we have been through ups and downs, we live a dangerous life!


Of course I would bring her out to eat and to meet new friends. Sometimes I would join her friends and relatives from the Canon family as well.


Her bigger sister always give her advice but i heard she has a bigger brother called Mark, perhaps I should ring him up for a nice chat soon!

She complains about the lack of eye-wears to match her professional outfit so it is time to shop for some new lens! She prefers lens with a touch of red!

Owly Images


9 comments:

KennethDF said...

nice lol so many "friends"

Unknown said...

bwahahahahhaa...she belongs to a huge family and she has many friends!

Mrs Ergül said...

I'm a eos 550d user too! Love it!

jisampedro said...

Can I become a member of the family with my 400D?
So u are going for Canon lens, red line... your wallet will be burning after :P

Let us know when u get the new one.

Mel said...

Hello GF, we'll meet sooooooon!! haha ^^

Jason said...

@Kenneth: yeah! Are you meeting any new "friends"? Want me to introduce you to Mark? haha

@Rita: yeah! I think we should introduce Mark to the big family!

@Ergul: yeah! a wonderful camera indeed! Can't stop checking out lens when I pass by camera stores now!

@jisampedro: it is already burning!

阿ta said...

Canon Fans! Count me in!

Nini said...

my boyfriend is older than your girl friend! he is 500D lol! but i kinda left him out a it....feeling pretty guilty right now lol!

Lisa said...

i love this post... no pun intended

Post a Comment