Friday, January 29, 2010

Some MORE random thoughts!



Dear iPhone users (including myself), when was the last time you did the following?
  • Finger swipe across the various pages full of apps icons, back and forth, back and forth and then back and forth again, looking for apps to click on only to realize 1o - 15 mins have lapsed already and you are still undecided? (next stop = destination!)
  • Stare at the iPhone apps icons and ended up flipping through your camera rolls for the 10 millions times for the same set of pictures taken?
  • While waiting for the next train the arrive at the boarding platform, you feel bored and take out your phone to snap pictures of incoming train? (and then flip through the pages over and over again???)
I am guilty of all the above!!!

3 comments:

阿ta said...

i m planning to get one.
point#3- funny! do you reli do that often?

Jason said...

you should get one as soon as possible because it is fun! And yes, I do that all the time and the flipping of iPhone pages but I think it is still worth flipping ... I mean buying HAHA

Fi_z said...

Totally agree with all your points! I do that whilst listening to my music! =)

Post a Comment