Friday, August 21, 2009

The Beauty of Randomness

Sitting at Starbucks one evening while awaiting for my Happy Hour to start with a few friends working nearby, a few random thoughts came to my attention. Actually, there are random thoughts in my mind all the time!



What I had in mind at that moment was how come people in Hong Kong like to rush or always seem to be in a rush, to catch the MTR (which will arrive in just 1 min) or to run down / up escalator ending up waiting for the elevator next to me.



HOWEVER, at the same time, people in Hong Kong love to line up as well. How ironic, rushing & lining up! People like to line up for almost anything; from new IPOs, monthly sale at department stores or simply some special drinks (ie: bubble tea). I just don't understand sometimes even after returning to Hong Kong for a number of years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment