Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Simple Pleasure in Life ...

Many people ask me why I enjoy cooking recently and it actually took me a moment before I can answer this simple question. I am not sure why to be honest. Sometimes it is hard to explain in details or in words but all I know is that I tend me forget about some of the worries in life when I cook and I am happy when I cook.



It really gives me pleasure and satisfaction when I see my cooking being enjoyed even if it is it is something as simple as fried rice or even scrambled eggs. Perhaps this is the sort of little things in life that many of us are missing out especially when we live in a busy society whereby all we think about is how to make more money and how to climb up the social ladder. Don't get me wrong, those are important and I am trying to achieve more day after day but sometimes I think we should just sit back and think of what really makes us happy and spoil yourself once in a while by indulging into those hobbies or activities.



My food blog is definitely something I enjoyed doing and the only regret is why did I not start it earlier! It gave me more than just simple pleasure but ... satisfactions to some degree. Like I said before ... "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." - W. M. Lewis

2 comments:

阿ta said...

oh! i like the pasta!

Unknown said...

i am loving your new hobby :)

ps. i am still waiting for the end of my nausea :D

Post a Comment