Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Redefining Quality

While buying the newly Gingerbread Cappuccino at Pacific Coffee today, I saw the following quote on one of their their mugs.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit. - Aristotle

I am not certain in what context Aristotle delivered this quote but I believe it can apply under all circumstances. My view is that quality is more than just a habit, it is an attitude, a refined attitude perhaps. So tempted to get that MUG now!

7 Oct 2009: I just bought the MUG ! Yeah !

4 comments:

Melissa said...

dang you! I was going to get you one!!!!!!!

Jason said...

LOL ... Thanks!!!

Jin said...

how was the gingerbread cappuccino by the way? :)

Jason said...

@Jin, it was rather sweet by default, I would order it with "less sweet" next time :)

Post a Comment